Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2014, we were named by Forbes magazine as one of the ‘World’s Most Innovative Companies’.
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 39 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2015, was US$4.8 billion.
Experian’s Decision Analytics division specializes in providing credit risk and fraud management consulting services and products to enable organisations to make fast, accurate and profitable decisions. The Bulgarian office, located in Sofia, consists of various organizations that support the global Experian businesses.
We are currently looking for Analysts with Turkish for our Sofia based Regional Analytics Group, established in 2007.
- Extract, manipulate and validate data, using statistical or/and business analytics/intelligence software as WPS (similar to SAS). Work with big data sets
- Development and validation of robust analytical solutions for diverse clients – this includes ad hoc data analysis as well as development of statistical models for predicting and managing the behaviour of consumers
- Interpret, question and improve results using own logical skills. Document conclusions and recommendations to the client
- Communicate effectively across the analytical and consultancy teams within Experian using all communication channels (face to face, email, telephone etc.)
- Plan, organize and complete own workload in order to meet project commitments within the agreed time scales
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor/ Master or PhD Degree in a quantitative subject as Mathematics, Statistics, Informatics , Economics, Physics or related
- Passion for devising practical solutions to challenging problems
- Strong mathematical and statistical background, knowledge of statistical modeling techniques
- Basic programing skills or/and data mining skills; Scripting
- Fluent command of Turkish & English – both written and spoken.
- Team player with a friendly personality
The following skills and abilities will be considered an advantage:
- Programming skills (VBA, Java, SQL)
- Work experience with scientific software (R, SAS, SPSS)
- Practical experience with types of analysis such as Clustering, Modeling, Regression analysis, Survival analysis, Segmentation, etc.
- A competitive remuneration package with social benefits.
- 25 days paid vacation and work-life balance.
- Training and professional development.
- A bright career in the rapidly growing field of analytics.
- Working on projects for world class international companies.
- A friendly and non-conflict working environment.
- Skilled co-workers to share experience with.
- Fun and quality recreation time.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply and for more information visit Experian.