Proxiad Bulgaria is an IT Services company created in 2004, with offices in Sofia and Plovdiv, employing 180 software specialists creating complex web-based business software for leading companies from all over the world in the ﬁnancial and banking sector, as well as companies providing B2B software solutions.
The company is part of Proxiad Group: more than 650 IT professionals in 8 cities in France and Bulgaria, and more than 20 years of successful business experience.
In addition to its professionalism and solidity, Proxiad Bulgaria also offers a Silicon Valley startup culture, with spontaneous in-house sport challenges, poker tournaments, team-building events around Bulgaria, company sponsored football team, company Tech-Exchange Group, Knowledge-Sharing Initiatives and Fun Committee whose main aim is to take care of all fun and social activities of our team.
Due to the strong and steady growth of its business, Proxiad Bulgaria is looking to recruit Experienced Java Developer.
You will be part of a dedicated team working for our client, leading provider of collaborative business commerce solutions. Our client combines industry-leading software as a service (SaaS) technology to optimize the complete commerce lifecycle with the world's largest web-based community to discover, connect and collaborate with a global network of trading partners and expert capabilities to augment internal resources and skills, delivering everything needed to control costs, minimize risk, improve profits and enhance cash flow and operations – all in a cloud-based environment. Whether the customer is buying, selling or managing cash, he can do it more efficiently and effectively. Over 300,000 companies, including more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500, use their solutions to drive more efficient inter-enterprise commerce.
You will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of software components that enhance or extend the reach of the solution. Specific projects might include developing object model, application logic and graphical interface to support new business process. You will work with User Interaction Designers and Product Management to gather requirements, write functional specifications, and subsequently design, code, test and implement the software.
· Relevant university degree within IT.
· At least 2 years of professional experience with Java/J2EE.
· Solid command of OOP principles.
· Experience working in a commercial product development environment.
· Database experience: SQL, schema design, query optimization, migration.
· Experience with XML parsers.
· Demonstrated ability to design and implement highly scalable web based solutions.
· Ability to provide technical leadership.
· Strong interpersonal skills - team oriented person, be able to communicate effectively with both colleagues and clients.
· Very good command of English language.
We offer you:
· Stable company with long-term commitments.
· Excellent remuneration package.
· Great opportunities for professional growth.
· Training and certification programs.
· Exposure to international companies and teams.
· Business trips.
· Team-buildings that rock!
· 180+ new friends.
To apply, please send your CV in English and specify the reference EJD-201511 in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.