BULPROS is a fast-growing European IT Services company established in Sofia, Bulgaria, which already operates on many European and global markets. BULPROS provides the whole spectrum of IT lifecycle services – software development in all core technologies, design and development of web and mobile solutions and applications, Infrastructure services and Cloud. To support the operations of the clients` IT systems BULPROS provides customer services including helpdesk, application and infrastructure technical support, content and data services as well as telesales and telemarketing services. BULPROS’ Legal Process Outsourcing business line combines processes, technology and fully trained lawyers and paralegals with multilingual knowledge to deliver support services which truly benefit law firms and in-house legal departments. BULPROS team consists of more than 300 consultants in the different professional areas, described in the company’s portfolio.
BULPROS holds all important industry certificates and is partnering with leading SW and HW vendors such as Microsoft (Gold Application Development competency and Windows Azure Circle Partner), Cisco, VMware, Red Hat, IBM etc. BULPROS is a co-founder of the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association, member of the German Outsourcing Association and AmCham. The company is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria. Our European locations include Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas, Bulgaria. At the end of 2013 the company extended its geographical coverage overseas with two offices in the USA in Burlingame, California and Las Vegas, Nevada.
What will you do?
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Understands how products and technologies interface with each other and fit with the strategy and business needs
• Evaluation of technical and functional specifications and their cohesion
• Estimate effort for Epics, User Stories, Technical tasks
What we expect from you?
• Extended professional experience in Angular.js and Node.js
• Experience using and creating RESTful APIs
• Experience/knowledge in CI/CD
• Excellent attention to detail
What will help you?
• Professional experience with the mean stack (Angular/Express/Mongo)
• Professional experience with one or more of the following - Ionic/Meteor/Cordova
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM
• Experience with HTML5 Development
• Browser plugins/extensions development expertise
• Experience with Java or other back-end technologies
• Experience in large scale projects
• Portfolio with projects you have worked on.
We are always looking for great talents to join our team. If you think we are right for you, we welcome your application at email@example.com.
Aug 10, 2015
Nov 30, 2015