BULPROS is a fast-growing European IT Services company established in Sofia, Bulgaria, which already operates on many European and global markets. BULPROS provides the whole spectrum of IT lifecycle services – software development in all core technologies, design and development of web and mobile solutions and applications, Infrastructure services and Cloud. To support the operations of the clients` IT systems BULPROS provides customer services including helpdesk, application and infrastructure technical support, content and data services as well as telesales and telemarketing services. BULPROS’ Legal Process Outsourcing business line combines processes, technology and fully trained lawyers and paralegals with multilingual knowledge to deliver support services which truly benefit law firms and in-house legal departments. BULPROS team consists of more than 300 consultants in the different professional areas, described in the company’s portfolio.
BULPROS holds all important industry certificates and is partnering with leading SW and HW vendors such as Microsoft (Gold Application Development competency and Windows Azure Circle Partner), Cisco, VMware, Red Hat, IBM etc. BULPROS is a co-founder of the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association, member of the German Outsourcing Association and AmCham. The company is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria. Our European locations include Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas, Bulgaria. At the end of 2013 the company extended its geographical coverage overseas with two offices in the USA in Burlingame, California and Las Vegas, Nevada.
What will you do?
• Transform ready designs, mockups, UI elements in HTML/CSS/JS
• Implement HTML/CSS/JS code into different environments – PHP templates, ASP/.NET templates, SharePoint templates, JAVA templates
• Solving HTML/CSS/JS issues
• Animate objects, UI elements with CSS3/JS to achieve better UX
What we expect from you?
• 3+ years of experience in HTML/CSS Development
• Extended experience in jQuery and at least one more JS Framework – Backbone.js, Underscore.js, Node.js, Angular.js)
• Knowledge in browser compatibilities, problems and solutions (IE7+, Firefox , Chrome, Opera, Safari)
• Knowledge in working with SVN, TFS, etc.
• Has to follow the good web practices and standards
What will help you?
• Experience with AJAX, XML, JSON
• Experience with Browser plugins/extensions development
• Experience with Responsive design
• Experience with HTML5 Development
• Experience with Bootstrap or Foundation
• Experience with PHP or other back-end technologies
• Experience in large scale projects
• Portfolio with projects you have worked on.
We are always looking for great talents to join our team. If you think we are right for you, we welcome your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aug 10, 2015
Nov 30, 2015