Proxiad Bulgaria is an IT Services company created in 2004, with offices in Sofia and Plovdiv, employing 180 software specialists creating complex web-based business software for leading companies from all over the world in the ﬁnancial and banking sector, as well as companies providing B2B software solutions.
The company is part of Proxiad Group: more than 650 IT professionals in 8 cities in France and Bulgaria, and more than 20 years of successful business experience.
In addition to its professionalism and solidity, Proxiad Bulgaria also offers a Silicon Valley startup culture, with spontaneous in-house sport challenges, poker tournaments, team-building events around Bulgaria, company sponsored football team, company Tech-Exchange Group, Knowledge-Sharing Initiatives and Fun Committee whose main aim is to take care of all fun and social activities of our team.
Due to its strong and steady growth, Proxiad Bulgaria is looking to hire Senior C/C++ Developer to work on a powerful real-time cloud emailing platform for managing emails from A to Z, in a very simple way, based on unique algorithm that optimizes the deliverability.
· 6+ years of experience in C/C++ programming.
· Experience in using and writing mathematical libraries (statistics, probability, multidimensional transformations, learning algorithms, ...)
· Experience with database clients (PostgreSQL is a plus).
· Experience in optimizing algorithms on both the high (conceptual) and low (CPU, cache, parallel processing) level.
· Linux programming.
· Skills in network programming are plus.
· Fluency in English.
We offer you:
· Stable company with long-term commitments.
· Excellent remuneration package.
· Great opportunities for professional growth.
· Training and certification programs.
· Exposure to international companies and teams.
· Business trips.
· Team-buildings that rock!
· 180+ new friends.
To apply, please send your CV in English and specify the reference CCD-201509 in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.