BULPROS is a fast-growing European IT Services company established in Sofia, Bulgaria, which already operates on many European and global markets. BULPROS provides the whole spectrum of IT lifecycle services – software development in all core technologies, design and development of web and mobile solutions and applications, Infrastructure services and Cloud. To support the operations of the clients` IT systems BULPROS provides customer services including helpdesk, application and infrastructure technical support, content and data services as well as telesales and telemarketing services. BULPROS’ Legal Process Outsourcing business line combines processes, technology and fully trained lawyers and paralegals with multilingual knowledge to deliver support services which truly benefit law firms and in-house legal departments. BULPROS team consists of more than 300 consultants in the different professional areas, described in the company’s portfolio.
BULPROS holds all important industry certificates and is partnering with leading SW and HW vendors such as Microsoft (Gold Application Development competency and Windows Azure Circle Partner), Cisco, VMware, Red Hat, IBM etc. BULPROS is a co-founder of the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association, member of the German Outsourcing Association and AmCham. The company is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria. Our European locations include Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas, Bulgaria. At the end of 2013 the company extended its geographical coverage overseas with two offices in the USA in Burlingame, California and Las Vegas, Nevada.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner we are currently expanding our team and we are providing an opportunity for Senior SharePoint Developers to:
• Work in a successful and innovative environment
• Obtain knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
• Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
• Directly communicate with partners from all around the globe
• Earn a satisfactory remuneration package
For the role you will need to have:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related Technical degree
• 4+ years of Experience with Objected Oriented Programming & ASP.NET Framework
• 3+ years of experience in delivering SharePoint based solutions for the business using SharePoint standard functionalities and customization with both Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer
• Expert skills and knowledge of the Microsoft SharePoint platform (2007, 2010 or 2013)
• Experience with Objected Oriented Programming & ASP.NET Framework
• Experience with SQL Server Enterprise Edition (developing stored procedures, triggers, complex views);
• Experience with MVC will be considered as an advantage
• Awareness of the Agile method of development and estimations
• Skills in leading a programming team
• Fluent in English
We are always looking for great talents to join our team. If you think we are right for you, we welcome your application at email@example.com.
Oct 12, 2015
Nov 15, 2015