BULGARIAN OUTSOURCING EXECELLENCE AWARDS
For Best Practice in Outsourcing
The Bulgarian Outsourcing Association (BOA) invites all businesses in the outsourcing sector to enter a submission to the Bulgarian Outsourcing Excellence Awards 2016.
For the first time BOA will honor the efforts of Bulgarian sector companies, investors and local governments for leading best practice and business excellence and for creating favorable business environment for the growth of the outsourcing industry in Bulgaria.
The 2016 Bulgarian Outsourcing Excellence Awards are aimed at recognizing the success, business growth and leadership of the businesses in the outsourcing sector.
During an official ceremony on June 16th, 2016, awards will be handed out in six categories:
· Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year
· Shared Service Centre of the Year
· Innovation in Outsourcing
· Outsourcing Employer of the Year
· Bulgarian Outsourcing City of the Year
· Outsourcing Business Building of the Year
CALL FOR ENTRIES
The enrolment process in the following categories is now opened - Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year, Outsourcing Employer of the Year, Shared Service Centre of the Year, Innovation in Outsourcing.
How to Enter
- All members of BOA are eligible to submit entries to multiple categories free of charge.
- Non-members entry fee is 120 levs + VAT. This fee will allow you to submit multiple entries.
- All entry forms are available for download here.
For further queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for Entries
Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm on May 20, 2016 at email@example.com.
General Entry Rules
- All companies providing outsourcing services as part of their portfolio, all Shared Service Centers (SSCs) and R&D Centers are eligible to submit entries.
- All submissions should correspond to information and projects on-going at any time between January 2015 and March 2016.
- All companies are allowed to submit more than one entry and in multiple categories.
- If a company is submitting the same entry in more than one category, please make sure it is tailored to the specific criteria and requested information in the category entry form.
- An entry form is required for each submission. Please supply all data requested in the entry form. The more complete data you provide, the better the Board of Judges can evaluate your entry.
- You are encouraged to provide your official corporate presentation for reference. Please include visuals where applicable as words (characters) in pictures will not impact the character count. Please note that texts in tables will be included in the character count.
- The maximum total number of characters are indicated for each field in the entry form.
- Factors such as conflicts of interest will be taken into consideration before submissions are released to the Judges.
- Judges will treat submissions as highly confidential.
- The Judges’ decision is final.
Criteria for Evaluation
Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year
The Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year Award is for supplier's ability to deliver business value to clients, implementing industry best practices and contributing to the sustainable growth of the sector in the country.
Judges will compare how well the candidates have performed in the areas INNOVATION, HUMAN CAPITAL, TALENT MANAGEMENT, GEOGRAPHICAL MARKETS & CUSTOMERS and CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR).
Shared Service Centre of the Year
This Shared Service Centre of the Year Award is open to all Shared Service Centres (SSC) operating in Bulgaria. The category recognizes the SSC's ability to deliver business value to its clients, implementing industry best practice and contributing to the sustainable growth of the sector in the country.
Judges will compare how well the candidates have performed in the areas SCOPE OF SSC, SERVICES EMPLOYEES & TALENT MANAGEMENT, INNOVATION and CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR).
Innovation in Outsourcing
This Innovation in Outsourcing Award is open to outsourcing suppliers and shared service centers who encourage and implement innovations to deal with business challenges, to improve operational performance and/or to demonstrate commitment to the development and the future of the industry through continuous service innovations.
Judges will compare how well each submission has performed in the areas BUSINESS CHALLENGE, PROJECT OVERVIEW, RESULTS ACHIEVED and CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT, consistent with the organization’s long-term objectives.
Outsourcing Employer of the Year
The Outsourcing Employer if the Year Award is for outstanding management of the company’s most important asset, its PEOPLE, as demonstrated by the company’s LEADERSHIP, HUMAN RESOURCE FOCUS, CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT, BUSINESS RESULTS and CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, consistent with the organization’s long-term objectives.