The Summit will provide free training on Robotic Process Automation (RPA), the technology that is revolutionising the industry, and for those of you who are passionate about leveraging technology to effect a positive social or environmental outcome, you can take part in the first ever EOA Hackathon (#EOA1.0). We will also be launching our inaugural European Women in Outsourcing initiative over breakfast and delivering a masterclass on how to set up outsourcing operations in a European Region. In addition, you can also network with our speakers, sponsors, judges and NOA A-Listers, as well as other delegates from across Europe and beyond at our complimentary guided city tour and networking drinks events.
Immediately following the Summit, the great and the good in sourcing will gather together at the Awards ceremony to recognise and celebrate those judged to be best in class in sourcing services and technology, legal counsel and relationship management, automation and innovation. Plus, of course, we will also announce the Outsourcing Destination of the Year.
Download the EOA Summit Programme
The EOA Leadership Summit Agenda 2016 brings you
- The President of Bulgaria, Rosen Plevneliev, opening the ceremony and explaining the future role outsourcing will play in Bulgaria, Europe and beyond.
- The Shortlist Speaks: The best organisations and partnerships nominated for the EOA Awards 2016 showcase their collaborative outsourcing, process innovations and service delivery.
- Global Standards: As the new age of sourcing emerges, new skills and competencies are coming to the fore along with a growing recognition of the need for global standards to maximise efficiencies through the implementation of best practice. In response to this growing need, The NOA unveils its global standards programme.
- Eurobotics: With Europe leading the charge in pioneering and successfully implementing Robotic Process Automation, the most prominent leaders in the industry share their views on what they believe will be the next wave of digital technology poised to take the industry by storm.
- Brexit: As the European Union comes to terms with the outcome and work gets underway to prepare for the separation, we will bring you all the latest developments, plus share expert views and opinions on the likely impact on everything from sourcing relationships, contracts, labour movement, skills and technology!
- The Optimal Service Provider: What does the ideal service provider look like in 2016? We'll tell you!
- The Technology Hub: An interactive playground where attendees can trial the latest digital tech, and ask the experts one-on-one how these solutions will help their businesses thrive.
Date: 5th - 6th October, 2016
Location: Sofia Balkan Hotel, Sofia, Bulgaria
For attendance, book online, call 0207 292 8686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For sponsorship, contact Tassia Santos, Business Development Manager, email@example.com 0207292 8692.
For more information, visit the event webpage.