BULPROS is a fast-growing European IT Services company established in Sofia, Bulgaria, which already operates on many European and global markets. BULPROS provides the whole spectrum of IT lifecycle services – software development in all core technologies, design and development of web and mobile solutions and applications, Infrastructure services and Cloud. To support the operations of the clients` IT systems BULPROS provides customer services including helpdesk, application and infrastructure technical support, content and data services as well as telesales and telemarketing services. BULPROS’ Legal Process Outsourcing business line combines processes, technology and fully trained lawyers and paralegals with multilingual knowledge to deliver support services which truly benefit law firms and in-house legal departments. BULPROS team consists of more than 300 consultants in the different professional areas, described in the company’s portfolio.
BULPROS holds all important industry certificates and is partnering with leading SW and HW vendors such as Microsoft (Gold Application Development competency and Windows Azure Circle Partner), Cisco, VMware, Red Hat, IBM etc. BULPROS is a co-founder of the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association, member of the German Outsourcing Association and AmCham. The company is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria. Our European locations include Frankfurt am Main, Germany, Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas, Bulgaria. At the end of 2013 the company extended its geographical coverage overseas with two offices in the USA in Burlingame, California and Las Vegas, Nevada.
We are currently looking for C++ Developer to join our team.
On this role you will have the opportunity to:
• Work in a successful and innovative environment
• Obtain knowledge in cutting-edge technologies
• Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
• Directly communicate with partners from all around the globe
• Earn a satisfactory remuneration package
• Analyzing customer’s requirements
• Creating software architecture
• Participating in strategic software developments
• Providing expertise on different possible approaches for software solutions
• Coach team members to increase efficiency
• Perform software tasks estimation
• Performing general software engineering activities
• Design&Code optimization
• University degree in Informatics, Computer Science or Software Engineering
• At least 2 years of experience in C/ C++ development
• Professional experience in design of complex software systems
• Object Oriented Programming in multi process, thread and core environment
• Knowledge in Linux
• Knowledge in Bash, Java, Python
• Fluent English
We are always looking for great talents to join our team. If you think we are right for you, we welcome your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oct 12, 2015
Nov 30, 2015