Proxiad Bulgaria is an IT Services company created in 2004, with offices in Sofia and Plovdiv, employing 180 software specialists creating complex web-based business software for leading companies from all over the world in the ﬁnancial and banking sector, as well as companies providing B2B software solutions.
The company is part of Proxiad Group: more than 650 IT professionals in 8 cities in France and Bulgaria, and more than 20 years of successful business experience.
In addition to its professionalism and solidity, Proxiad Bulgaria also offers a Silicon Valley startup culture, with spontaneous in-house sport challenges, poker tournaments, team-building events around Bulgaria, company sponsored football team, company Tech-Exchange Group, Knowledge-Sharing Initiatives and Fun Committee whose main aim is to take care of all fun and social activities of our team.
Due to its strong and steady growth, Proxiad Bulgaria is looking to hire Test Automation Engineer
Our client is a leading provider of collaborative business commerce solutions. They combine industry-leading software as a service (SaaS) technology to optimize the complete commerce lifecycle with the world's largest web-based community to discover, connect and collaborate with a global network of trading partners and expert capabilities to augment internal resources and skills, delivering everything needed to control costs, minimize risk, improve profits and enhance cash flow and operations – all in a cloud-based environment. Whether you’re buying, selling or managing cash, you can do it more efficiently and effectively. Over 300,000 companies, including more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500, use their solutions to drive more efficient inter-enterprise commerce.
· Review customer requirements.
· Suggest detailed testing strategy for features.
· Designing detailed test cases and test solutions for specified product features and modules.
· Adding the test cases in Test Link.
· Work with engineers on understanding scenarios, and reviewing test cases to ensure that they meet the testing approach.
· Manual executions of the test cases and update the status in Test Link.
· Write test automation code for web applications, build in Java and Selenium.
· Proposing automation strategies and writing integration tests.
· Analyzing failures and establishing root cause.
· Relevant university degree within IT.
· Minimum 2 years of experience with testing of web-based software applications.
· Experience/Understanding of software automation frameworks, processes and practices.
· Experience in analyzing software specifications, designing, implementation and executing of test cases and procedures.
· Strong domain knowledge in procurement and sourcing business processes would be helpful.
· Hands-on any of the database (Oracle, SQL queries etc.) and XML would be preferred.
· Ability to solve problems from simple to complex and use creative thinking to develop various approaches to problems.
· Very good command of the English language.
· Ability to collaborate with diverse group in a cross functional organization.
· Experience in using of Jira, Test Link, Crucible, Confluence, Perforce would be helpful.
· An agile development mindset.
We offer you:
· Stable company with long-term commitments.
· Excellent remuneration package.
· Great opportunities for professional growth.
· Training and certification programs.
· Exposure to international companies and teams.
· Business trips.
· Team-buildings that rock!
· 180+ new friends.
To apply, please send your CV in English and specify the reference QA-SM-201511 in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.