Proxiad Bulgaria is an IT Services company created in 2004, with offices in Sofia and Plovdiv, employing 180 software specialists creating complex web-based business software for leading companies from all over the world in the ﬁnancial and banking sector, as well as companies providing B2B software solutions.
The company is part of Proxiad Group: more than 650 IT professionals in 8 cities in France and Bulgaria, and more than 20 years of successful business experience.
In addition to its professionalism and solidity, Proxiad Bulgaria also offers a Silicon Valley startup culture, with spontaneous in-house sport challenges, poker tournaments, team-building events around Bulgaria, company sponsored football team, company Tech-Exchange Group, Knowledge-Sharing Initiatives and Fun Committee whose main aim is to take care of all fun and social activities of our team.
Proxiad Bulgaria is growing the QA team of one of its dedicated teams developing a powerful real-time cloud emailing platform for managing emails in a very simple way, based on unique algorithm that optimizes the deliverability.
- Work closely with product, marketing and developers to understand requirements and create detailed use cases, test cases, test plans and identify risks.
- Drive scoping, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling test activities.
- Identify key areas to automate and develop test suites.
- Liaison between product, development and SQA teams to enforce SQA standards and best practices to deliver quality code.
· Strong team organizational and motivation skills.
· Experience in setup new team is a serious plus.
· Experience in working with remotely located team members is a plus.
· Relevant university degree within IT.
· 5+ years of experience as a QA Engineer.
· At least 2 years of experience as a team lead – requirements review, develop test strategy and test plans, execution, automation strategy, reports
· Experience with test automation frameworks, preferably Selenium WebDriver.
· Experience with REST services.
· Experience in Agile environment.
· Knowledge on relational DB is a must, Postgre & MySQL will be considered as a plus.
· Well organized and pay attention to details.
· You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven engineering environment.
· Ability to solve problems from simple to complex and use creative thinking to develop various approaches to problems.
· Strong communication and leadership skills.
· Very good command of English language.
We offer you:
· Stable company with long-term commitments.
· Excellent remuneration package.
· Great opportunities for professional growth.
· Training and certification programs.
· Exposure to international companies and teams.
· Business trips.
· Team-buildings that rock!
· 180+ new friends.
To apply, please send your CV in English and specify the reference QAL-201510 in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.